You want to convert your existing website or webapp into native iOS and Android apps? This is the right way to do it:
- Visit WeSetupYourWebViewApp.com website
- Click the “Let’s go” button (it’s the green one! ;))
- Choose your desired app output platforms: iOS-only, Android-only or both
- Enter your URL of your existing website or webapp and define a name for your new app
- Click on “Forward” and decide how to handle external URLs in your WebView app. You have two options: 1) Open links and external URL hosts in your own app (default) or 2) Open external URL hosts in Safari/Android System Browser. If you use Facebook/Twitter/… buttons in your app, the second option is your right choice.
- In the next two steps, you can add native dialog boxes (like “Hey, thanks for downloading this app” at first run), AdMob banners and/or OneSignal push (all optional).
- Upload your icon in 1024 pixels * 1024 pixels image format and finish your order. Yay, you receive your source code for the desired platforms via mail.
- Submit the app to the iTunes App Store and/or to Google Play
Yay, let’s celebrate your app launch! Congrats! 🙂