Want to use OneSignal SDK with URL deeplinking from your push notifications which will open the URL in your WebView after clicking on the push notification? Yeah, this is how to do it:
- Download the WebView for Xcode here.
- Extract the zip folder and open the project in Xcode.
- Activate these options in Constant.swift file (by switching the values from false to true):
- Please set your OneSignal App ID in AppDelegate.swift file afterwards:
- Generate an iOS Push Certificate and import it. Make sure to allow push notifications on global Xcode level for the project:
- Open OneSignal and add the desired URL with a custom field called url:
Done, that’s it! 😉 Happy sending!