Mobile Apps have become a necessity for all businesses. It is an essential part of every money-making business to expand their reach, provide the users with a highly customized experience, mobile phones being personal devices, offer interaction at a personal level. According to business analysts, Android OS has a market share of 86.7% and is growing each day. Thus, creating an Android App for your website or blog can be a wise investment.
Factors to keep in mind while converting your website or blog into an Android App
An Android App provides a highly personal and customized user experience, and for the business, it provides customer interaction at a much personal level. Consider the following factors to make the best Android App for your business:
- Budget: Android App development and deployment costs money. It’s advisable to set the budget for development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Requirements: To get the maximum out of the App; make a list of features that are essential for the Android App. If your blog is the image, an extensive Multitouch option is essential.
- Screen size: Yes, all mobiles and tablets running on Android OS have different screen sizes. Thus, it is essential to create an App that is optimum for maximum screen sizes.
- Level of customization and scalability: Many Android development platforms are offering mobile app development and deployment at minimal or no costs, while many are digging their pockets deep to develop the most customizable and scalable Android App.
Converting your blog or website to an Android App can be as easy as pasting your website URL at a converter site and drag dropping the required features to the App creation template or can be an evolving process of creating the MVP (Most Viable Product) and developing it in stages with a team of experts and developers on board.
Here are the two ways anyone can use to convert your blog or website into an Android app.
1. Custom Coding:
This is the most extensive and traditional approach of turning your blog or website into an Android App. The Android App is designed, developed, deployed, and published by a hired team of Android developers, testers, UI/UX designers, business analysts under a Project Manager. The first step is to create a Minimum Viable Project or MVP design that includes the ‘skeleton’ of the App with the basic features. Put the MVP to the test and features, options, and customizations added during the development process, which lasts until the App is ready to be published at Android App stores. This method requires one to provide the exact requirements for the team to design the App accordingly for:
- Customizations: The many touch features, e.g. drag, and pinch.
- User interface: The logical navigation of the App. E.g. Landing page, ‘Next,’ ‘Back’ buttons.
- Pagination: The marked number of pages that can be navigated.
- Scalability: The platforms that the App can function. E.g. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, …
- Application programming interfaces: Payment gateways, Social media applications.
The conversion is an elaborate process that demands expertise, time, and money. However, it is the most foolproof method of creating state of the art Android Mobile App for your website or blog.
2. Web to App Converter sites:
Android App development platforms are offering to convert your blogs and websites into Android Apps with a few simple clicks. All that is required to convert your website or blog into an Android App is:
- Type in your URL
- Choose from a wide range of features that you require for the user interface, customizations, and application programming interfaces.
- Drag and drop them into the App template
- Publish your App in the App store.
Yes, converting your website or blog can be that easy. One of the most popular Website to Android App converters is WebViewGold.
Web to App Converter sites offers the easiest and the fastest way to convert your website or blog to an Android App. However, there can be limitations on scalability, customizations, and web application interfaces in addition to the limitations of coding languages. But: Converting your website or blog to an Android App can be a wise option to swell the bottom line of your business.
📲 Get the WebViewGold App Template for Android