When to Use Push Notifications
Push notifications on iOS & Android are an excellent way for marketers to get their message across to the customers. They can be either in-app or general push notifications, and they are most often used to promote products, services, or events. For instance, a company may send a push notification about their latest product launch or an event soon. Push notifications can be sent at any time of the day, but it’s best not to send them too close to bedtime because it may cause some people frustration and anxiety. The best time to send a push notification is to encourage people to take any action in the app or when you want them to come back and use it again.
There are three suitable types of push notifications:
– Notification messages that inform the user about something happening in the app
– Reminder messages that prompt the user about something they have done or need to do
– Timely messages that remind the user about an event, sale, or something else coming up
Best Practices that Deliver Higher Open Rates
The mobile market is an attention-based industry, continuously evolving, and it’s essential to keep up with the trends. This section will give you a few tips on how to increase your open rates:
– Make your message concise: People are constantly on the go, and they don’t have time to read long messages, so make sure that your message is concise.
– Use visuals and emojis: Include visuals in your push notification to help tell a story or highlight key points. This will help draw the reader’s attention and increase their likelihood of opening the notification.
– Send relevant content: Sending the right content at the right time will not only keep your customer engaged with you but will also make them more likely to open future push notifications from you too!
Push notifications are one of the most popular and effective ways for businesses to communicate with their customers. They help you stand out from your competitors, reach out to customers who might have forgotten about you and increase revenue. If you use no-code tools like WebViewGold or apprat.io, integrating push notification services into your app does not require coding skills.