OneSignal is a popular push notification service that allows developers to send notifications to their app users on different platforms such as iOS, Android, and Web. In addition to push notifications, OneSignal also offers In-App Messages, which are interactive messages that appear inside the app while the user is using it. In this article, we will discuss how to use OneSignal In-App Messages in WebView-based apps on iOS and Android, and how to make the implementation process hassle-free by using WebViewGold app templates.
Using OneSignal In-App Messages in WebView-based apps
OneSignal In-App Messages are designed to work seamlessly in native mobile apps, but they can also be used in WebView-based apps. Here are the steps to integrate OneSignal In-App Messages in your WebView-based app:
- Create a OneSignal account and set up your app for push notifications.
- Add the OneSignal SDK to your app by following the instructions provided by OneSignal. For WebView-based apps, you need to include the SDK in the HTML file that you will load in the WebView.
- Follow the implementation guides of OneSignal (iOS & Android each).
That’s it! Your WebView-based app can now receive and display OneSignal In-App Messages.
Using WebViewGold app templates for hassle-free implementation
While the above steps are straightforward, integrating OneSignal In-App Messages in a WebView-based app can still be a hassle, especially if you are not familiar with mobile app development. WebViewGold app templates for iOS and Android offer a hassle-free solution for integrating OneSignal In-App Messages, as they support OneSignal In-App Messages by default out-of-the-box.
Here are the steps to use WebViewGold app templates for your WebView-based app:
- Download WebViewGold app templates for iOS or Android from the WebViewGold website.
- Follow the instructions provided by WebViewGold to customize the app template to your liking.
- In the WebViewGold app configuration file, add your OneSignal app ID in the OneSignal App ID field.
- Build and publish your app.
That’s it! Your WebView-based app built with WebViewGold app templates can now receive and display OneSignal In-App Messages without any additional coding.
In conclusion, OneSignal In-App Messages can be easily integrated into WebView-based apps on iOS and Android by following a few simple steps. However, using WebViewGold app templates offers a hassle-free solution for integrating OneSignal In-App Messages, especially for non-technical users. With WebViewGold, you can focus on customizing your app rather than worrying about the technical details of integrating OneSignal In-App Messages.